Holiday In Bali



When I was 10 years old, I wanted to Bali. very upset could only see the beauty of Bali on TV. At that time I have not been able to Bali because parents do not have money to go to Bali. 11 years later, I finally the realization of the ideals I had been going to Bali. I just went with my mother. I am very happy. Due to too excited, all the way on the plane, I could not sleep. Haha ... But usually, I had to disable the eye and the brain shortly after sitting on a plane. Fortunately, I got a position near the window and the weather outside is very bright, blue sky and white clouds clot romantic. Anyway stunned by the scenery. Although just a cloud, but it feels really good. My mother and I went to Bali on November 4, 2016, we arrived in Bali at 12.00 WITA. Arriving there, we were looking for lodging near Kuta beach and my first day in Bali to see the sunset at Kuta Beach.

The second day, I want to go to Tanah Lot. we ended up renting a car at a price of 500,000 per day. distance from Kuta and Tanah Lot are very far away, about 5 hours. but not in vain our trip. Tanah Lot is very nice and I went back to see the sunset there. how happy I was able to Tanah Lot. after looking at the sunset, we finally decided to go home.

The third day, we went to Lake Beratan Bedugul. This place is the place I wanted to visit. Because in addition to the beach, in Bali there is any mountain. The Bedugul very cool and airy. in addition to Lake Beratan Bedugul, I went to Bali Treetop Adventure Park. there is the outbound spacecraft.

The fourth day, is my last day in Bali. I just go to Legian Beach and Shopping in the area around Kuta. On the fifth day, I finally had to return to Jakarta, it is very sad to be leaving Bali. The dream has been achieved recently when I was 21 years old. since childhood I always wished and prayed to go to Bali. How sad first I could only see Bali from television. and when it sure would be to Bali. I knew I would go there someday.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SISTEM EKONOMI INDONESIA; Persaingan Terkendali

SEJARAH EKONOMI INDONESIA; cita-cita ekonomi meredeka