Introduction.


On November 13, 1995, was born a daughter named Arum Indira Rizki. Just call me Dira. I was borns in Jambi City. I am the second of three siblings. My Sundanese and Javanese descent. My father from Yogyakarta and my mother from Pangandaran. I have a brother and sister. My brother called Harya Aji sinatrya and he worked as an environmental consultant and I have a sister named Hana Nur Ramadhani were still in junior high school. My father had died 10 years ago when I was in elementary school. Since then, my mother provides for the family. This time, I am 21 years old and is undergoing studies at the university majoring in accounting Gunadarma.




I desire after graduating from university Gunadarma is continuing Joint Program (S2 & PPAK) at the University of Indonesia. after graduating from Joint Program (S2 & PPAK)  , I'll take the test CA (Chartered Accounting) and BKP (Bersertifikat Konsultan Pajak). The test is a requirement for becoming a tax consultant. I really like the taxes and I want to become an expert in the field of taxation. after I graduated from CA (Chartered Accounting) and BKP (Bersertifikat Konsultan Pajak).

Some people say, I'm still immature. I like playing with dolls. I'm not irritable, friendly, diligent and patient. but I think I was a person covered, it is difficult to tell something to someone, and I'm the type of person who is very relaxed. I love the sense of freedom. I have a bad habit, that is like being late to class.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SISTEM EKONOMI INDONESIA; Persaingan Terkendali

SEJARAH EKONOMI INDONESIA; cita-cita ekonomi meredeka