You Must Try Anything

Introduction:   Better choosing to try new things can add to the experience in life and make life more interesting than just holding on to what I know.
Supporting idea 1: Add insight in the field of accounting.
Example              : One of them learn about taxes.
Reason                 : Tax consultant is needed in the future because the tax consultant in Indonesia is still small.                         
Personal story      : I am currently studying major in accounting, when I senior high school, I entered the science majors. This became an experience in my life. And never thought for college majoring in accounting.

Supporting idea 2: to add skill
Example                 : Course tax brevet and workshop about tax.
Reason                    : Increase the ability of tax
Personal story         : I really like taxes. I attended courses and workshops on taxes. This tax science is very useful for my future career to become a tax consultant.
Conclusion              : In life, we must try something new in life and do not fear failure.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SISTEM EKONOMI INDONESIA; Persaingan Terkendali

SEJARAH EKONOMI INDONESIA; cita-cita ekonomi meredeka